Assemblymember Reginald Jones-Sawyer, Sr., in partnership with CARECEN, is hosting a FREE U.S. Citizenship Workshop.
Thursday, April 19
700 Exposition Park Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90037
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Permanent Resident card
2. Social Security card
3. Birth certificate
4. Marriage certificate(s) (for all of your and your spouse's marriages)
5. Divorce certificate(s) (for all of your and your spouse's marriages) OR death certificates (if applicable)
6. I.D. or California Driver's License
7. Passports that you have used to travel out of the U.S. in the last 5 years. If your travel dates do not appear in your Passport, write the dates on a sheet of paper and bring them to your appointment (this includes trips to Tijuana that were longer than 24 hours).
8. Final certified court disposition for all arrests or charges. Any other documents related to these incidents.
9. $725 Money Order or Check for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security or Fee Waiver*.
*If you have low income, please bring proof of your income (Tax returns, W-2) or a Verification of Benefits letter if you currently receive any public benefit, such as; Food Stamps (CalFresh), Cash Assistance (CalWorks), Medi-Cal, SSI.
Registration required. Please call (213) 744-2111.
Please feel free to share with your network!